To Read the PDF version of submission click here
This synthesis report is submitted to the UN Committee on the Rights of the CCommittee) ahead of its consideration of the third periodic report of the Islamic ReIran (hereafter Iran) on its implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of t(CRC).
The report is a summary of the individual submissions of 11 NGOs to the 71st Pre-SeWorking Group. The NGOs reflect the diverse geographic, ethnic and cultural differeexist in Iran, and specialize in a wide range of human rights issues. The 12 NGOs are:
- Amnesty International (AI)
- Association for Crisis Assistance and Solidarity Development Cooperation (W• Association for the human rights of the Azerbaijani people in Iran (AHRAZ) • Bahá’í International Community (BIC)
- Front Line Defenders (FLD)
- Insight Iran
- Iranian Lesbian and Transgender Network (6Rang)
- Justice for Iran (JFI)
- Society Protecting the Rights of Street and Working Children (Kashaneh)
- The Advocates for Human Rights (Advocates) and Iran Human Rights (Adv
- Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization (UNPO)
The full submissions of the 11 NGOs are attached as Appendices to this report.